From that insane Greek dude Nico Mastorakis, the guy who brought you the bat-shit Island of Death (1976), comes the "genre-bending" '80s action horror, THE ZERO BOYS to Blu-ray and DVD April 26th!
This director approved edition come packed with exclusive bonus content including newly recorded interviews and with cast and filmmakers, alongside a commentary with star Kelli Maroney and the directors own inimitable take on the interview format, in which he interviews himself.
Starring Kelli Maroney (Night of the Comet, Chopping Mall) and featuring an early score from the legendary Hans Zimmer (Inception, The Dark Knight Trilogy), THE ZERO BOYS mixes action, survival and all-out slasher movie elements in a thrilling horror yarn that falls somewhere between Friday the 13th and Deliverance.
For a group of young friends, a weekend of survival games in the wilderness turns into a genuine battle of life and death when one of their number turns up dead. Finding themselves hunted by a bloodthirsty band of maniacs intent on slaughtering them one-by-one, the self-styled "Zero Boys" must now play their war games for real.
- Brand new 4K restoration of the film, approved by writer-director Nico Mastorakis
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentations
- Original Stereo 2.0 audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Brand new audio commentary with star Kelli Maroney, moderated by writer and filmmaker Chris Alexander
- Nico Mastorakis on… Nico Mastorakis – the Zero Boys director offers up a characteristically unique interview on the making of the film
- Zero Girl – brand new interview with Maroney
- Blame It on Rio – brand new interview with star Nicole Rio
- Music Videos
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Stills Gallery
- Original Screenplay (BD/DVD-ROM content)
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Graham Humphreys
- Fully-illustrated collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by critic James Oliver